Freitag, 19. Juni 2015

To-do-list

Only a little over a month now! I absolutely cannot wait to get back to Canada and see everybody again.

I have some news by the way: Know how I said I wanted to take a trip in Canada? Well, as it happens, we are going camping at a lake in Saskatchewan for a week! I already googled it: It's six hours away from Edmonton, kind of in the middle of nowhere but incredibly beautiful landscape, and the two campsites there don't have electricity or water. It's going to be "Back to Nature" and I'm sooo excited for long days at the lake and cool nights around the campfire! We're going to go in my host family's RV which I think I haven't really talked about back when we went to Banff, but it's SO. COOL. It has like an electric expansion thingy in the living area so there is a lot of room to sit and it has two seperate bedrooms. The thing is fricking huge -- when the truck is pulling the RV it needs like 17 litres of fuel per 100km. But oh well... Canada has a lot of oil so I guess they can afford it.

But what I actually wanted to do in this post is write a list of things I need to do before I go.
  • work some more and make $$$
  • exchange currency
  • sort out wedding outfit: dress and shoes done, underwear and accessories still to do
  • practice walking in heels
  • pack suitcase
  • buy presents: Puddingpulver, Haribo, Ritter Sport, Deutscher Wein
  • confirm flight tickets and maybe book a specific seat
  • music and books
  • finish grade 11
  • ask friends how many packs of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups they want me to get them
  • maybe book another trip to Calgary or something, idk
  • have fun!!!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen